August 27, 2014


Kevin's View
 After a couple of weeks with their mom, I had the girls back with me tonight. We didn't feel like going anywhere and the girls wanted to play Ticket to Ride. Who am I to deny their request? :) I ended up getting the longest train (by 3 cars - black) but Tori got some bigger sections and completed Vancouver to Montreal... the long way!, so she was the overall winner.
Hillary's View
My last few days in Nairobi have mostly been errands, computer stuff, and tying up loose ends before heading to Korr. But today Marlene and I took a break and went for a walk to an old 1930's hotel (I had to drop a travel bug in a cache here!) with some beautiful gardens and treated ourselves to a milkshake. I have to enjoy cold things while I can... no fridge for three months! A perfect justification for ice cream every day, don't you think? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment